Ministry of Health
Get 2022 health coverage Health Insurance Marketplace®
In addition to safety risks, many jobs also present risks of disease, illness and other long-term health problems. Among the most common occupational diseases are various forms of pneumoconiosis, including silicosis and coal worker’s pneumoconiosis . Asthma is another respiratory illness that many workers are vulnerable to. Workers may also be vulnerable to skin diseases, including eczema, dermatitis, urticaria, sunburn, and skin cancer.
- In general, the context in which an individual lives is of great importance for both his health status and quality of life.
- Develop healthy eating habits with Samsung Health, with which you can record your meals and snacks every day.
- Still, other factors are beyond both individual and group choices, such as genetic disorders.
- A variety of definitions have been used for different purposes over time.
- Tuberculosis remains the leading cause of death among people living with HIV, accounting for